Design and personalize kids’ bedrooms that spark the imagination of your Sims with The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff*. Collect and trade monster cards, then bring them to life in the electronic battle station. Put on a puppet show to tell stories and entertain family and friends. Outfit your Sims in kids clothing that expresses their individual style.
PC Minimum System Requirements:PC Recommended System Requirements:
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: At least 3 GB of free space (14 GB if installing with The Sims 4) with at least 1 GB additional spac
- Video Card: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Processor: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 15 GB of Hard Drive space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
Requires The Sims 4 Game (Sold Separately) And All Game Updates To Play
Customize Kids Rooms – Build kids bedrooms that are both expressive and full of style. Excite your Sim’s imagination with colorful new furniture and themed decorations ranging from space robots to fun flower flourishes.
Battle with Monsters – Collect and trade monster cards featuring your Sim’s favorite magical creatures. Use cards in the electronic battle station to bring them to life and challenge friends to a monster duel that’s sure to excite.
Play with Puppets – With the all-new puppet theater and a bit of imagination, Sims can tell a variety of whimsical stories to entertain an audience of family and friends.
Kids Fashion – Trendy yet playful kids clothing and hairstyles let Sims showcase their individual style, or highlight obsession with the latest tween heartthrob.