From the Manufacturer
Scooby-Doo and the gang find themselves wrapped up in a wild desert mystery when they go to Egypt to visit Velma’s cousin–only to find that she’s disappeared and a spooky old Mummy is frightening the tourists! Now, with a Mummy on the loose, it’s up to you to help Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, and the rest of the gang search through the desert sands and find the clues that will help you unwrap this world-class mystery. For kids ages 5 to 10 years.
- Build thinking and problem-solving skills in areas such as research, deductive reasoning, and logical analysis!
- Enjoy virtually unlimited game scenarios–the clues, villains, and outcome change each time you play!
- Turn up the excitement and the challenge with three levels of difficulty: Spooky (ages 5 to 6, easy); Spookier (ages 7 to 8, medium); and Spooktacular (ages 9 to 10, hard).
- Explore over 25 fully-interactive areas.
- Discover valuable clues that help solve the mystery–you receive up to 35 per game and 7 per suspect–but beware of the red herrings!
- Solve puzzles and complete activities for game clues.
- Enjoy cinematic, TV-like animations, movies, and an original soundtrack.
A wild desert mystery with Scooby-Doo and the gang
Have fun building thinking and problem-solving skills
3 levels of difficulty: Spooky, Spookier, and Spooktacular
25+ fully-interactive areas; virtually unlimited game scenarios
For kids ages 5 to 10